Thank you Rosie at The Hook Up Culture for nominating me to do this. It has been quite a while since I sat down and thought about books that changed my life.
- The Harry Potter Series by J.K Rowling (I know I couldn’t pick just one!)
- The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain
- The Awakening by Kate Chopin
- Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
- The Lord of The Rings Trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkein
- The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
- The Perks of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
As you can tell I am very a much a classics lover. Sometimes I pick up newer books but these older ones I go back to time and time again.
I am pretty new on here so I am not sure who I should tag. Hopefully I will find a few people.